Supporting the well-being of Black women by connecting them to each other and adventure experiences in their local communities and BEYOND! We are a global network of Black women who:
• Live adventurously
• Are open-minded to new experiences
• Step outside of our comfort zones
• Conquer our fears
• Take risks
• Slay our bucket lists
• Uplift and support one another
If it sounds like you’d fit right in, join the sisterhood! BUT WAIT!!! In order to join you must answer all 3 of the Pending Member Questions:
1) Do you identify as a Black woman? What is your ethnic/cultural background?
2) Black Adventuristas is an adventure platform NOT a travel platform. What is the difference?
3) We host adventure meet ups. What adventure activities or experiences would you like to try?
Your member request will not be approved without all 3 answered questions. Your responses do not have to be long or complicated. Your member request will also not be approved if you do not have a profile picture or enough public information to help us confirm that you are a real person.
If you are approved, please review the Pinned Post for important information about Black Adventuristas: The Sister Circle. Then feel free to jump right in and introduce yourself.
What's Your Reaction?
Quirktastic is a community for weirdos & free spirits, ran by people of color