The Crunchyroll team is heading to Anime Expo with a full slate of world premieres, panels, activations and more!
Crunchyroll, the world’s most popular anime brand, is taking over Anime Expo with world premieres, special guests, and fun interactive activations to celebrate the best in anime.
Attendees are invited to enjoy
* Crunchyroll Booth (Booth #2600): Fans can visit the Crunchyroll booth to get a free drawstring bag offered in four different designs including “Mob Psycho 100,” “Dr. STONE,” “That Time I Got Reincarnated as a Slime,” and “The Rising of the Shield Hero,” with one available each day per person until supplies run out.
* Fans can purchase items from Crunchyroll’s exclusive Anime Expo line of merchandise only at AX from July 4-7 or until supplies sell out.
* In celebration of the upcoming “Dr. STONE” premiere, fans can grab a Senku headband and pose with living petrified statues around the booth, inspired by the new series.
*Crunchyroll is launching a new digital collectibles app, Crunchyroll Digital Drops, where fans can collect and trade virtual stickers from various anime titles via QR Codes at specially placed locations at the Crunchyroll booth, Crunchyroll HQ and more. Fans are invited to stop by daily to scan for new digital drops for a chance to collect them all.
And you can’t forget the Crunchyroll Panels!
*Crunchyroll Presents: World premiere of Dr. STONE with special guests (Thursday, July 4 – 12:00 – 1:00PM, Hall B)
*Crunchyroll Games Industry Panel (Thursday, July 4 – 5:30 – 6:30PM, LP3 408 AB)
*Crunchyroll x MAPPA Presents: Zombie Land Saga Stage Event & To the Abandoned Sacred Beasts Premiere (Friday, July 5 – 12:00 – 2:30PM, JW Marriott – Diamond Ballroom)
*Crunchyroll Presents: World Premiere with Mamoru Miyano – In/Spectre – LP2 (Friday, July 5 – 4:00 – 5:30PM, JW Marriott – Platinum Ballroom)
*Stay Crunchy! Those who live anime -WS1 (Friday, July 5 – 5:30 – 6:30PM, 403 B)
*Crunchyroll Industry Panel – LP1 (Saturday, July 6 – 2:30 – 3:30PM, Petree Hall)
Hear about all the latest and greatest anime & manga coming out of Crunchyroll straight from the source.
* The Official Crunchyroll-Hime Panel! – LP3 (Saturday, July 6 – 4:00 – 5:00PM, 408AB)
* Being LGBTQ+ in the Anime Community – LP5 (Sunday, July 7 – 10:00 – 11:00AM, 404 AB)
Crunchyroll HQ:Fans are invited to visit Crunchyroll HQ, their Anime Expo offsite at The Novo – 800 W. OLYMPIC BLVD, to check out their interactive activations throughout the venue including:
*Crunchyroll Games-Attendees having the opportunity to demo a variety of upcoming Crunchyroll Games before their official launch.
*The Shield Hero Training Room – Attendees can test their skills as the shield hero in their training room by popping balloon monsters with their very own shield.
*Tower of Slimes- Fans can snap a photo with their tower of giant plush slimes, inspired by “That Time I Got Reincarnated as a Slime.”
*Black Clover Photo Op – Fans can also pose with Asta’s anti-magic sword wearing one of their Black Bulls robes.
*Crunchyroll Expo Booth – Fans who purchase tickets for the upcoming Crunchyroll Expo (8/30 – 9/1 in San Jose) can receive a free vintage CRX tee with ticket confirmation while supplies last.
Love what Crunchyroll has to offer? Watch the Dr. Stone trailer and get ready for all they have at Anime Expo!