DeNA rolls out a mobile game so you can protect humanity at your fingertips!
Today, Crunchyroll announced pre-registration for DeNA’s new game as Crunchyroll Games works in collaboration with them to support the launch of Attack on Titan TACTICS. TACTICS is a free-to-play tactical role-playing game that enables users feel part of their own Survey Corps. People can build their own Scout Regimen, set traps, and deploy weapons to attack titans of all kinds. Already available in Japan, the game will be launching in the U.S., Canada, and Australia this summer for iOS and Android. You can pre-register here.
This game makes fighting titans come to life.
Character favorites of the show will make appearances along with their voice actors. Each character has their own role, leader abilities, and skills. Key features include:
- Simple RTS – A real-time battle system that’s easy to pick up and play.
- Stunning Original Art – Gorgeous character illustrations and must-see battle animations.
- Tons of Characters – From main characters to minor.
- Fully Loaded with Voices – Voiced cut scenes and battles.
- Original Stories – All-new scenarios, plus alternate stories that you won’t find anywhere else.
- Theme songs by Linked Horizon
Need more reasons to defend humanity? Watch the game trailer below!
What's Your Reaction?
Cute and Depressed Black Girl is a grad student who binges anime when she's supposed to be studying. She also reads and re-reads a lot of Gambit x Rogue fanfic after watching the Cajun Spice episode of X-Men Evolution multiple times. When she's not reading or binging, she's in the dance studio getting her queen on.